Merisuola Saltwater Rods: The BoneCollector, the PermitMaster and the Tarponator
Saltwater fly fishing is becoming ever more popular also in Europe. Vision has been offering specially designed tackle for saltwater fanatics already for years. When we realised we have something special with our premium XO prototypes 2 years ago we realised we could make our dream saltwater rod from these same ingredients. First and foremost these Merisuola (Seasalt) rods are a result of our passion for saltwater fly fishing.
The backbone of the Merisuola family consists of four piece lightweight fast action saltwater rods targeted to three classical shallow water species ? bonefish, permit and tarpon. Each of these rods is marked with a silhouette of the target fish on the fighting butt and are named accordingly: The BoneCollector (#8), The PermitMaster(#10) and the Tarponator (#12). These rods incorporate everything we have learned during the 20 years of rod design and manufacturing - and then some. We took our time and tested extensively our prototypes all over the world in order to get it right. After some minor improvements we are finally ready to launch these premium rods.
- A natural unsanded and unpainted blank for the best action
- Unique silica nano resin combined with a mix of different carbon fibres
- Adouble nut up-locking precision machined aluminum reel seat
- Patented REC nickel titanium stripping and snake guides
- Full wells handles with AAAA Portuguese cork with rubber cork enforcement.
- Fighting butt size varies with each rod weight and has a target species branded on the end cap of the FB
- Supplied in a custom aluminum tube with engraved metal end caps together with a cloth bag
- Tested all over the world by sailfish, tarpon, permit, jacks, bonefish etc