The Sculpin Helmet is an exciting, new style of Fish-Skull? with a realistic, flat and broad profile that imitates common bottom-dwelling fish species such as sculpins, gobies and baby catfish. Designed for use on both hook and tube flies, it allows anglers to easily tie weighted streamers that fish deep and imitate these popular predator food sources. Comes in three sizes: Large, Small, and the new Mini
There are 8 helmets per pack plus a full set of Fish-Skull? Living Eyes.
The Mini weighs 0.55 grams (0.02 ounces) and is designed with a specially enlarged front slot to fit a wider range of hook sizes: typically in the #10, #8, #6, #4 or #2 size range. We recommend you use a minimum rod/line weight size of #4 and higher.
The Small size weighs 1.38 grams ( 0.05 ounces) and is intended for streamers typically in the #6, #4, #2, #1 hook size range. We recommend you use a minimum rod/line weight size #5/6 and higher.
The Large size weighs 2.98 grams ( 0.10 ounces) and is intended for large, heavily weighted streamers in the #2, #1, 1/0, 2/0 hook size range. We recommend you use a minimum rod/line weight size #7/8 and higher.
- Realistic flat and broad profile.
- Innovative front-fitting design makes it quick and easy to tie.
- Available in brown and olive natural colors, plus silver in the Mini size.
- Designed for streamers from #10 up to 2/0 hook size range.
- Heavily weighted keel lets you tie flies that swim hook-up.
- New style of front slot designed for hooks and tube flies
- Larger, more bulbous Living Eyes?.
- Front slot designed for hooks and tube flies.
- Made in the USA.